Terms and Conditions
MISSED CLASS POLICY
- Red Gate Art studio offers a maximum of 1(one) catch up class per child per term for reasons including sickness, appointments, exams, school camps or special holidays.
- Catch up classes must be completed within the same term as the missed class.
- Red Gate art studio will make every effort to offer a suitable day/ time, however, this is not always possible and therefore not guaranteed.
In such cases it is the student/parents responsibility if classes are missed.
- Priority is always given to the students who are enrolled in a class.
- The Full Term Fee is required even if one or more classes is missed or if the catch up class time/ day offered is not suitable.
- Options for a catch up class is on request by a parent/ caregiver.
- Please give as much notice as possible if your child cannot attend a class. This helps in placing other students for catch up classes.
PAYMENT OF TERM FEES
- Bookings and payments are made for the whole 10 week term.
- Payments can be made in full at the beginning of the term OR in 2 payments
(week 1 / week 5)
- Payments can be made in cash or by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
DROPPING OFF & COLLECTING YOUR CHILD
- The safe arrival of children to the studio is the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- Children are to be dropped off inside the studio, unless pre-arranged for older students.
- Children are under no circumstances allowed to wait on the road.
- Children are to be collected by parent/guardian inside the studio.
- Please notify Red Gate Art Studio in advance if a child will be collected by another person other than their parent/ guardian.
LATE COLLECTION OF CHILDREN
- In the case of unforeseen circumstances causing you to be late, please call Red Gate Art Studio on mobile: 0424 455 011
- We expect lateness to be the exception rather than the rule. We make every effort to be punctual and fairly expect the same of our students and their caregivers.
LESSON CANCELLATION BY RED GATE ART STUDIO
- In the highly unlikely event that a class needs to be cancelled, caregivers will be informed as soon as possible and arrangements for a make-up class will be made.
RULES FOR THE CHILDREN
- Red Gate Art Studio believes that all children have the right to work in a positive, safe and creative environment. If students are being disruptive in any way, parents/ caregivers will be notified.
- It is required by Red Gate Art studio that all children are well behaved, polite and respectful of all other students and teachers, at all times.
ACCIDENTS AND LIABILITY
- Every effort is made to keep your child safe at Red Gate Art Studio.
- No liability will be accepted by Red Gate Art Studio or the teacher for accidents or injury that may occur while you or your child is on the premises.